Elgin Community College — Manager of Talent Search Transitions (Grant)
Filed in Administrative on February 14, 2017
Manager of Talent Search Transitions (Grant)
The primary purpose of this position is to direct and carry out the prescribed ECC Talent Search grant from the Department of Education and to follow the guidelines for the Education Department of General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) and Budget (OMB).
- Serve as primary liaison with targeted schools.
- Coordinate and lead Alliance grant taskforce and advisory team.
- Provide guidance and support to college departments.
- Maintain student enrollment and performance data.
- Manage program budget.
- Coordinate information sharing and compliance meetings.
- Supervise and mange Talent Search Transitions staff.
- Document updates and provide data summaries and audits of Talent Search Transitions Program.
- Master’s degree (MA/MS) in education, counseling, organizational management or related field from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Minimum five years’ experience in education, secondary or post-secondary.
- Documentable experience working with students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Supervisory experience.
- Budgetary management and reporting experience.
- Strong written, interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Possess strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Experience with grant management is preferred.
- Experience working with diverse and first-generation college student populations preferred.
For a detailed job posting and to apply, please visit our web site at:
Elgin Community College is an Equal Employment, Equal Access Employer committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce.