Princeton University — Capital Finance Analyst
Filed in Administrative on September 20, 2016
Princeton University seeks an experienced, dedicated professional to fill the role of Capital Finance Analyst in the Facilities Department, Office of Design and Construction (ODC), (https://facilities.princeton.edu/about-us/office-of-design-and-construction).
The Capital Finance Analyst supports budget processing, analysis, and reporting needs for the management of capital projects, ranging from $10k to $50M, from design through close out for both new construction and renovations. This position will serve as a financial liaison between the ODC project managers and various University financial units. This position will work closely with over 20 Program and Project Managers within ODC throughout each project lifecycle. Responsibilities will also include training and guiding project managers throughout the ODC Financial processes.
*Reporting/Project Management Support
- Preparation of project budgets and executive level project summary reports from inception through close out.
- Ensure accurate and consistent financial information across varied reports, for a variety of audiences.
- Generate periodic status and variance reports, and any reports requested on an as needed basis.
- Assemble data from multiple sources to deliver accurate, concise financial information to all levels of the project team up to the Executive Sponsor level.
- Assist Project and Program Managers with the preparation of project documentation for all funding requests, including funding sheets and project overview documentation.
*Data Review/Clean Up
- Monitor project financials to ensure data has been processed properly and work with the appropriate departments to have data corrected.
- Request and monitor encumbrance closures.
*Project Manager Training
- Train new and existing project managers on ODC processes and financial software and websites.
APPLY NOW: http://www.Click2apply.net/t8w7p2rg2k