Harvard University — Senior Associate Director, FAS Academic Development Coordinator
Filed in Professional on September 17, 2016
1. Works with the Assistant Dean in strategic planning and the development of policy.
2. Manages team, and serves as lead content developer and project manager for FAS-priorities related materials in close collaboration with the Assistant Dean. Oversees and allocates content portfolios of staff ensuring distributed expertise in all FAS priorities. Oversees structure and staffing of the team. Works with Assistant Dean to align staffing to support development of FAS fundraising plans for FAS priorities and initiatives.
3. Leads the creation and implementation of compelling gift opportunities programs and ensures they are coordinated with stewardship and recognition programs, in partnership with the Director of Donor Relations and Acknowledgements and other stewardship staff. Collaborates with communications colleagues on content, accuracy, and depth of FAS marketing and communications materials on the FAS priorities.
4. Directs ADP staff in researching and writing accurate gift proposals, terms, other fundraising materials for fundraisers to present to prospective donors, and fundraiser education, and ensures timely and high quality response. Oversees work-flow and project assignments, and ensures timely and high quality response.
5. Researches and writes academic and campaign planning documents. Is proactive in established process and procedure. Carefully maintains records regarding the planning process. Ensures that all ADC-produced documents have the right tone and content, being particularly sensitive to the balance between academics and marketing.
6. Researches and drafts compelling and accurate gift proposals for officers to present to prospective donors. Supervises ADC proposal-writers/assistant directors in the creation of gift proposals, terms, and other marketing materials, and ensures quality and timeliness.
7. In coordination with the Assistant Dean, acts as a liaison between the Development Office and the FAS, including University Hall and the faculty. Researches questions regarding FAS-based issues.
8. Directs the creation of training materials for fundraisers for gift priorities in collaboration with the Assistant Dean and the AA&D training team, and assists with training coordination on fundraising priorities and gift opportunities.
9. Is proactive in procuring information and producing documents that could assist fundraising officers in the field.
10. Provides advice and counsel to fundraisers and senior staff about gift naming opportunities.
11. Undertakes Major Gifts-based projects, such as the coordination of ad hoc committees and responsibility for evaluative projects.
12. Attends required FAS and Major Gifts training sessions, meetings, and events. Attends other training sessions, conferences, and workshops as necessary.
13. Works on special projects as assigned.
14. Supervises and trains student workers as needed
TO APPLY: http://www.Click2apply.net/f3994tsj3r