University of Pennsylvania — Faculty Positions, Management Department
Filed in Faculty on August 31, 2016
The Management Department of the Wharton School is seeking applicants for a full-time, tenure-track faculty position at any level: Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor in the areas of:
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Multinational /Comparative Management
- Organizational Behavior
Demonstrated ability or potential for high quality research and teaching are important. Applicants must have a Ph.D. (expected completion by June 30, 2018 is acceptable) from an accredited institution.
The appointment is expected to begin July 1, 2017.
Interested individuals should complete and submit our online application via our secure website, and must include:
- A cover letter (indicating the areas for which you wish to be considered)
- Curriculum vitae
- Names of three recommenders, including email addresses [junior-level candidates]
- Sample publications and abstracts
To apply please visit our website:
Recruitment Committee review of applications will begin on September 30, 2016. Candidates are strongly encouraged to have their completed applications submitted by that date for full consideration.
The University of Pennsylvania is an EOE. Minorities/Women/Individuals with disabilities/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.