Harvard University — Coordinator, FAS Donor Engagement & Events
Filed in Administrative on August 5, 2016
- Independently responsible for event logistical coordination such as: creation of invitation pools in database, drafting paper and electronic invitations, designing event planning timelines, preparing event timing and flow, communicating to invitees, tracking of replies, and producing event materials for events. Communicates with fundraisers on event details and planning.
- Provide on-site support at select events as needed such as registration set-up, participant inquiries, and general troubleshooting. Ensures appropriate post event follow-up including final attendance data and Advance entries. May be independently responsible for planning and execution of committee meetings and smaller events. May support other team members on event planning activities; may take on larger-scale events independently.
- Researches and negotiates contracts with outside vendors and venues.
- Prepare or assist with event briefings and preparation of meeting/committee materials.
- Attends planning meetings, training sessions, and events. Attends other training sessions, conferences, and workshops as necessary.
- Hires and manages part-time student worker(s)’ schedule and work-flow on a variety of projects.
- Manages onboarding process and training for all new DEE staff assistants. Serve as event planning consultant to fundraising staff.
- Provides support for data analysis projects for Senior Associate Director as needed.
- Cultivate favorable working relationships with institutional and external constituencies. Provide highest level of customer service.
- Handle various administrative duties (e.g. ordering event materials, arranging meetings, answering phones, maintaining files, entering data).
- The above covers the most significant responsibilities of the position. It does not, however, exclude other duties, the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the level of the position.
TO APPLY: http://www.Click2apply.net/jykxdf3wq9