Harvard University — Assistant Director, University Capital Campaign
Filed in Professional on August 5, 2016
Reporting to Associate Director, University Capital Campaign, this full-time exempt confidential position in the University Development Office (UDO), part of Alumni Affairs and Development (AA&D), is responsible for managing several work-streams of University campaign reporting activity, including the creation of monthly progress reports, managing ad-hoc reporting requests, partnering with colleagues to educate and train, and serving as a UDO point of contact for campaign reporting. Responsible for developing and managing reporting processes, leading projects, and monitoring workflow related to the University-wide capital campaign. Campaign reporting is cumulative over the campaign period and has campaign-specific accounting and crediting policies, and is therefore distinct from fiscal year reporting that is produced by another department, but done in close coordination. These are not the full extent of the responsibilities of this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizes, designs, and produces reporting for internal and external audiences that describe progress, at the University and School levels, for The Harvard Campaign. Audiences include, but are not limited to, the Governing Boards, Campaign Executive Committee, volunteers, and fundraisers.
- Serves as convener and presenter regarding campaign reporting in meetings with senior management.
- Serves as point of contact for Campaign counting and recognition policies; works with the Schools and UDO regarding outstanding gift and crediting issues and partners with ADS/Ops to resolve them; manages University cross-crediting requests.
- Working closely with UDR, manages data for Campaign donor recognition lists.
- Serves as point person for Campaign Dashboard reporting tool, facilitating communications between CAADS/Business Intelligence and users regarding needs and issues. With BI, assists in conceptualizing and auditing enhancements to the tool.
- Creates the work plan, produces deliverables, and provides analysis to respond to ad hoc campaign or fiscal reporting requests from the VP and SAVP, such as giving and demographics of top campaign donors, international giving, projections, and more.
- Identifies new campaign reporting needs and collaborates with Ops/BI to implement systems and processes.
- Provides campaign figures for various channels (print collateral, donor events, talking points, the Gazette) and makes recommendations for integration.
TO APPLY: http://www.Click2apply.net/8rx9htctkw