Harvard University — Analytics Lead
Filed in Professional on August 5, 2016
- Audience Insight: Gather, structure, and analyze website and application data to derive compelling insights that drive the optimization of AA&D online initiatives. This includes the design and management of audience profiles, performance dashboards, ad hoc investigations, etc.
- Pro-actively develop compelling and insightful recommendations for web, email, and future product development. Communicate these recommendations effectively with the various stakeholders and among cross-functional teams.
- Develop, create and manage critical web analytics and marketing reports from supported systems (e.g Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Work with the UX Lead to inform requirements to improve the online user experience for Alumni.Harvard.EDU
- Develop recommendations for Search Engine Marketing/Optimizations.
- Design and document customized analytics tracking for digital content and partner with the team on implementation.
- Identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot potential issues with tags and web analytics platform configuration issues.
- Understand all aspects of Google Analytics implementation.
- Able to work with Business Intelligence (BI) team to intersect web analytics with data reporting
- Stay abreast of changes in Google Analytics technology and how they affect the current analytics, and communicate these changes to key stakeholders in the organization.
- Educate team and departmental staff (such as marketing and communications) on analysis, what is captured and how to make the data actionable.
- The above covers the most significant responsibilities of the position. It does not, however, exclude other duties, the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the level of the position.
TO APPLY: http://www.Click2apply.net/3kygqn65w8