Dartmouth College — Advising and Wellness Coordinator
Filed in Professional on July 21, 2016
Dartmouth College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.
Advising and Wellness Coordinator
Std Aff DMS
This position reports to the Director of Student Affairs, and is responsible for assisting the Associate Deans for Student Affairs and Advising and the Associate Dean for Admissions and Advising in the day-to-day coordination, administration, and management of the advising and wellness programs. The position will facilitate an efficient administrative infrastructure supporting the associate deans’ work.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent proof reading and editing skills.
- Ability to work effectively, independently, and as a member of a team.
- Exercises judgment and initiative.
- Interacts positively with a diverse set of faculty, students, and personnel in a professional manner.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to plan work, set priorities, and respond to pressures, deadlines, and changes in schedules and priorities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain and foster confidentiality.
- Proficiency in database management, spreadsheets, and other computer software.
- Willingness and ability to learn additional computer applications.
- Commitment to diversity and to serving the needs of a diverse community.
- Two to four years of experience working in an educational environment. Preferred medical education.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in education, psychology, or other related field.
Not an SEIU Position
Regular Full Time
Department Contact for Cover Letter
Special Instructions to Applicants
Employment in this position is contingent upon consent to and successful completion of a pre-employment background check, which may include a criminal background check, reference checks, verification of work history, and verification of any required academic credentials, licenses, and/or certifications, with results acceptable to Dartmouth College. A criminal conviction will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/dndwks7fzy