Sorry ... Page Not Found
I'm sorry, but the page you're looking for could not be found. Here are a couple of options that might help you.
- If you are an advertiser looking for a job listing you posted before September 27, 2011, the Employment Zone has moved to http://www.jbhe.com/jobs. Visit that page and either browse or search for your listing.
- Use the search box in the upper right-hand corner.
- Try scrolling through the monthly archives.
You can also take a look through our most recent articles. Perhaps you'll find what you're looking for there.
- In Memoriam: Silas Norman Jr. 1941-2015
- Higher Education Grants of Interest to African Americans
- Purdue University Eliminates the Post of Chief Diversity Officer
- Cornell University Mounts an Effort to Increase Diversity Among Op-Ed Writers
- In Memoriam: George E. Cooper, 1947-2015
- Dillard University’s Kiki Baker Barnes Named Athletic Administrator of the Year
- Heidi Anderson to Be the Next Provost at Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- A Decline in Black Enrollments in Higher Education: But Graduate Enrollments Inch Higher
- Jarvis Christian College Extends Its President’s Contract for Five Years
- New Study Led by University of Vermont Scholar Sheds Light on “Bias Awareness”
- The New Chief of Staff in the Chancellor’s Office at Syracuse University
- Racial Hate in Public Schools Appears to Be on the Decline
- Spelman College “Discontinues” the Cosby Endowed Professorship
- Harris-Stowe State University in St. Louis May Now Offer Graduate Degree Programs
- A Milestone Faculty Appointment at the University of Kansas
- College Choice Website Ranks the Nation’s HBCUs
- Four Black Scholars Honored With Prestigious Awards
- Checking Up on the Status of Barber-Scotia College
- A Dozen African Americans Appointed to New Administrative Posts in Higher Education
- In Memoriam: Delores M. Andy, 1936-2015