Sorry ... Page Not Found
I'm sorry, but the page you're looking for could not be found. Here are a couple of options that might help you.
- If you are an advertiser looking for a job listing you posted before September 27, 2011, the Employment Zone has moved to http://www.jbhe.com/jobs. Visit that page and either browse or search for your listing.
- Use the search box in the upper right-hand corner.
- Try scrolling through the monthly archives.
You can also take a look through our most recent articles. Perhaps you'll find what you're looking for there.
- National Institutes of Health Funds Major New Diversity Effort in Biomedical Research
- Morgan State University Reports Progress on Key Academic Indicators
- Three Women Named to New Faculty Positions at U.S. Universities
- Maryland HBCUs Team Up With the University of Baltimore School of Law
- Honors Bestowed on Four African American Scholars
- Shaw University in Raleigh, North Carolina, Tightens Its Belt
- Four African Americans in New Higher Education Administrative Roles
- Online Articles That May Be of Interest to JBHE Readers
- Recent Books That May Be of Interest to African American Scholars
- Colorado State University Scientist to Be Honored by the Institute of Caribbean Studies
- Emory University Acquires the Papers of Barbara Chase-Riboud
- Higher Education Grants of Interest to African Americans
- UCLA Faculty to Vote on Instituting a Requirement for Undergraduates to Take a Diversity Course
- Delaware State University Names Three African Americans to Administrative Posts
- The University of Virginia Hires Researcher to Examine the History of Slavery on Campus
- Cato Laurencin Receives a Pioneer Award From the National Institutes of Health
- Racial Incidents at the University of Massachusetts
- Shana Redmonds Named to Professorship Honoring Civil Rights Activist Ella Baker
- Blacks at For-Profit Colleges: Poor Outcomes and Large Amounts of Debt
- The New Editor of the Howard Journal of Communications