Sorry ... Page Not Found
I'm sorry, but the page you're looking for could not be found. Here are a couple of options that might help you.
- If you are an advertiser looking for a job listing you posted before September 27, 2011, the Employment Zone has moved to http://www.jbhe.com/jobs. Visit that page and either browse or search for your listing.
- Use the search box in the upper right-hand corner.
- Try scrolling through the monthly archives.
You can also take a look through our most recent articles. Perhaps you'll find what you're looking for there.
- Online Articles That May Be of Interest to JBHE Readers
- Recent Books of Interest to African American Scholars
- University of Oregon Creates a Fund to Promote Diversity
- In Memoriam: Michael Robert Williams, 1952-2016
- Higher Education Grants of Interest to African Americans
- Higher Education: Putting Our Children on the Bus to Success
- The New Dean of the School of Engineering at Morgan State University
- University of Louisville Aims to Diversify Its Master’s Degree Program in Biostatistics
- Robert J. Jones Named Chancellor of the Urbana Campus of the University of Illinois
- New Data on African American’s Enrollments and Degree Awards in Higher Education
- Wilberforce University in Ohio Names Its Next President
- Study Finds That Mandatory Diversity Training Is Ineffective
- Gloria Pryor James Is the New Provost at Wiley College in Marshall, Texas
- Tulane University Study Finds a High Degree of Dissatisfaction With Body Size Among Blacks
- The Next President of Wayne Community College in Goldsboro, North Carolina
- Image of President Obama in a Noose Appears on Board Member’s Web Page
- Morgan State University Partners With the Army Corps of Engineers
- Five Black Faculty Members Appointed to New Posts
- North Carolina A&T State University Scholars Develop New Asphalt Product
- Attica Locke to Receive the Harper Lee Prize for Legal Fiction