Sorry ... Page Not Found
I'm sorry, but the page you're looking for could not be found. Here are a couple of options that might help you.
- If you are an advertiser looking for a job listing you posted before September 27, 2011, the Employment Zone has moved to http://www.jbhe.com/jobs. Visit that page and either browse or search for your listing.
- Use the search box in the upper right-hand corner.
- Try scrolling through the monthly archives.
You can also take a look through our most recent articles. Perhaps you'll find what you're looking for there.
- Black Cultural Center at the University of Tennessee Named to Honor Twin Brothers
- Coppin State and the University of Baltimore Form Partnership for STEM Education
- Three Black Women in New Faculty Roles at U.S. Universities
- Harris-Stowe State University Expands Its Academic Offerings
- New Administrative Posts in Higher Education for Eight African Americans
- Online Articles That May Be of Interest to JBHE Readers
- Records of 4 Million Former Slaves to Soon Be Available Online
- Scholar Learns the Origins of the African Name of a Florida International University Building
- University of Minnesota Hosting 25 Mandela-Washington Fellows
- Recent Books That May Be of Interest to African American Scholars
- Higher Education Grants of Interest to African Americans
- Universities Create Historical Online Archive of Recent Baltimore Protests
- Two New Bachelor’s Degree Programs at Fayetteville State University
- In Memoriam: Ray Floyd Wilson, 1926-2015
- Two High-Ranking Black Academics Announce Their Retirements
- Rice University Finds Slavery’s Legacy Impacts Today’s Racial Segregation in Schools
- Al M. Panu Appointed Chancellor of the University of South Carolina at Beaufort
- New Pew Research Center Study Focuses on Multiracial Americans
- Howard University’s New Provost and Chief Academic Officer
- New Research Finds That 44 Percent of Black Women Say They Have a Family Member in Prison