Hosanna Church, near the campus of Lincoln University of Pennsylvania, was built in 1843. Many of the university’s first students were members of the Hosanna congregation. The church continues to hold services every Sunday.
Now the university has agreed to provide services to the church to rekindle the historic relationship between the two institutions. The university’s accounting and finance faculty will assist the church with its financial dealings. The communications department at the university will write press releases and assist the church in community outreach efforts. An archive documenting the relationship between the church and Lincoln University will be established at the university library.