Sorry ... Page Not Found
I'm sorry, but the page you're looking for could not be found. Here are a couple of options that might help you.
- If you are an advertiser looking for a job listing you posted before September 27, 2011, the Employment Zone has moved to http://www.jbhe.com/jobs. Visit that page and either browse or search for your listing.
- Use the search box in the upper right-hand corner.
- Try scrolling through the monthly archives.
You can also take a look through our most recent articles. Perhaps you'll find what you're looking for there.
- Online Articles That May Be of Interest to JBHE Readers
- Recent Books That May Be of Interest to African American Scholars
- Harvard Law Students Protest the School’s Seal
- Frederick Douglass Statue Placed on University of Maryland Campus
- Rutgers University to Examine Its History Relating to Race
- Nonprofit Starting Text-Message Counseling Service for College Students of Color
- Center for African Diaspora Student Success Opens at the University of California, Davis
- Higher Education Grants of Interest to African Americans
- Georgetown Renames Two Buildings on Campus That Honored Men With Ties to Slavery
- The Persisting Racial Gap in College Student Graduation Rates
- Jamel Santa Cruze Bell to Lead Eureka College in Illinois
- Racial Differences in Mobility Rates in the United States by Educational Attainment
- University President Proposes Several Initiatives Aimed at Producing a “More Inclusive Yale”
- Students From Sub-Saharan Africa at U.S. Colleges and Universities, 2014-15
- Traki Taylor Named Dean of the College of Education at Florida A&M University
- Bernadette Gray-Little Named Board Chair at the Association of Public Land-grant Universities
- Paine College Announces Plan to Deal With Budget Shortfall
- Three Black Faculty Members Take on New Roles
- Wilberforce University Receives Good News From Its Accreditor
- Six African Americans Appointed to Key Posts in Higher Education Administration