Sorry ... Page Not Found
I'm sorry, but the page you're looking for could not be found. Here are a couple of options that might help you.
- If you are an advertiser looking for a job listing you posted before September 27, 2011, the Employment Zone has moved to http://www.jbhe.com/jobs. Visit that page and either browse or search for your listing.
- Use the search box in the upper right-hand corner.
- Try scrolling through the monthly archives.
You can also take a look through our most recent articles. Perhaps you'll find what you're looking for there.
- Ivory A. Toldson Named Director of the White House Initiative on HBCUs
- Pell Grants Are a Major Factor in College Affordability for African Americans
- President of Voorhees College Announces He Will Step Down
- Higher Mortality Rates for All Races in Communities With High Levels of Racial Prejudice
- Gwendoyn Boyd Has Her Contract Extended at Alabama State University
- What Are the College Prospects for the 4 Million Black Children Living in Poverty?
- Jennifer Baszile Named Director of the Consortium on High Achievement and Success
- Online Articles That May Be of Interest to JBHE Readers
- New University of Virginia Program Prepares Black Students for Leadership Roles
- SUNY Announces a New Comprehensive Policy to Promote Campus Diversity
- Recent Books That May Be of Interest to African American Scholars
- Smith College Student Launches Book Series for African Children
- Higher Education Grants of Interest to African Americans
- Emory’s Kevin Young Wins the Lenore Marshall Poetry Prize
- University of Louisville Honors Its First Black Educator
- In Memoriam: Charles Henry Wallington Jr., 1976-2015
- National Merit Scholarship Corporation Ends Its Program for Black Students Entering College
- Black Enrollments in Graduate Schools Continue to Grow
- Large Numbers of Black Students Experience Distress Over the Cost of Higher Education
- Paul Tiyambe Zeleza to Lead United States International University-Africa